Traffic tickets are real surprises you get when you make a mistake or get trapped in accidents. You will have to pay a fine for every traffic violation ticket you get and this gets quite confusing for most of people. Earlier on, you had to go to the court to pay the fine but this job has now been made easier just for you! Pay your traffic ticket fines through online portals like NJMCDirect and make your work simpler than ever before! NJMC is one of the most widely used online payment portals for tickets that will send a prefix code to you which has to be used to get away out of the NJ ticket fine. Why stand in a never-ending line at the court when you can do the same job at home with just a tap on the computer screen?
Go to the website of NJMCDirect and get yourself out of the troublesome loop of the ticket or fine payment today! With www.NJMCDirect.com you can now easily get your prefix code and allow it to help you swim through the gigantic task of fine payment in one go. It is very widely used because of its efficient work as it helps you avoid visiting the court for such a simple issue. Save a great amount of time and effort by avoiding the travel time and stay at home and make the payment easier than ever before. Using this quick and effective payment portal is quite helpful you can access it from anywhere and everywhere as compared to the manual payment of fines you may have to do by going to the court again and again. You can now completely ignore going to the commission’s office for it and spend hours over there and go online instead!
What are the things you will need
Before you begin using the NJMCDirect pay online payment portal, you will need a number of things. These requirements are highly necessary if you want to receive the New Jersey prefix code from the NJMCDirect pay ticket service. Let us take a look at the things you will need to pay the fine through the NJMCDirect pay ticket at the New Jersey Meadowlands Commissions Direct.
- Traffic Ticket- the most important thing you will need in your hand when you pay the ticket is the traffic ticket. It is proof that you are being fined for whichever violation and it also may have a token amount mentioned that has to be paid. Whenever a violation is made, the respective locality officer will provide you with a ticket and you have to make sure this ticket is legal and valid. This ticket is important because it has a ticket number and a court ID printed on it along with the type of violation for which you are being fined.
- License Plate number- the second important thing is your license plate number. This number will be printed on your driver’s license under the vehicle’s information section.
- Credit Card- as the NJMCDirect Ticket pay is an online portal; it is generally completed via the online mode only. In order to complete the payment, you have to provide the website with your credit card number that you wish to use for making the fine payment. You can also make use of a debit card by Master card or Visa whichever may be comfortable for you.
- Hours of Operation- although the website will always be available for you when you want to get some knowledge and information about the website and its work, it is important that you know about the operation hours of NJMCDirect. It is not available with its service for 24 hours. Since they cannot be accessed at any time, you should know the timings that they follow. Their working hours are as follows- from Monday to Thursday, the working hours are from 7:30 AM to 11:45 PM. On Fridays, the timing is from 7:30 AM to 10:45 PM. On Saturdays, the timing is from 7:30 AM to 3:45 PM. And finally, on Sundays, the timing is from 1:00 PM to 11:45 PM.
- The last but definitely not the least important requirement is a mobile phone or a computer or Laptop that has uninterrupted internet access.
While making the payment or when you get a ticket on the road, you must always make sure that you complete the fine payment before the due dates. Keep yourself informed about the time of work they have and complete your payment on time to stay out of future trouble with extra costs.
How to access the website?
Once you have made up your mind about the online payment method through NJMCDirect ticket pay, you will need to know how you can access the website. Take a look at the following steps using which you can easily get quick access to the NJMCDirect website.
- Open the app used for browsing that is compatible with your mobile phone/laptop/desktop.
- Enter the main website www.NJMCDirect.com which will take you directly to the site.
- The options ‘Time Payment Order’or‘Traffic Ticket Search’will appear on the screen and click on it.
- After this, the payment process will begin.
- On the page that appears after clicking on the option, you need to enter the Ticket Prefix, Court IDthat will be printed on the ticket, License Plate Number, Ticket Number in the subsequent fields.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to go to the next page.
- On the next page, you will find a list of options appearing on the screen. One of them is the ‘View NJMCDirect Ticket’ and the second is the ‘Process NJMCDirect Ticket Payment’.
- Choose any one of the above two options based on which task you want to complete on the site. The first option shows your ticket and the second helps you begin with the payment process.
- Now all you have to do is complete your payment using your credit or debit card (MasterCard or Visa).
Once this is done, you can check for your payment details at NJMCDirect. This information will remain valid and will remain in the portal for a period of 90 days. Please report a complaint or an issue with the customer care service on the website if this information regarding the transaction is not visible to you.
Benefits of the portal
There are some major benefits of using the NJMCDirect ticket payment portal. They are as follows-
- Highly secure- NJMCDirect is a very secure website that will keep all of your information private and personal. Your information is very valuable to them and thus, they keep it confidential. Information regarding the payment along with the violation and personal details of the user is kept private. The NJ Court serves each user with a good security service.
- Fast- The NJMCDirect online payment portal presents you with one of the fastest ways of the online transactions of fine payments. With just a few minutes, you will be able to process and complete fine payment, unlike the manual payment process method.
- Convenient- the NJMCDirect gives the users a high level of convenience and efficiency through this online payment method. You will not have to go to the court even once for such fine payments when with just an extra payment, you can complete all transactions right at home!
You can now easily contact NJMCDirect and know all details that you may need to be confident and watch them do their magic online!